Floor & Wall Slate Tile Epoxy Repair Putty
This is a high quality two part epoxy repair putty specifically formulated for repairing chips, cracks and similar damage to slate.
Excellent adhesion to all slate surfaces.
Suitable for interior& exterior use.
Fully waterproof and weatherproof once cured.
Outstanding resistance to all household cleaners.
Heat resistant up to 130C.
Hard wearing and durable.
Easily moulded and shaped to suit each repair to achieve a high quality finish.
Whilst workable the putty can be wiped with a wet finger or spatula to achieve a smooth finish.
If required, the putty can be sanded and painted once fully cured.
Working time from mixing approximately 15 minutes and fully cured in 3 – 4 hours.
This product will repair damage up to: 4cm Long, 4.5cm Wide & 3cm Deep.
How To Use.
1. Wipe the surface clean to remove any residual contamination.
2. This step is optional: you can lightly rub down the surface with 400 grit Wet &Dry to provide better adhesion.
3. Cut equal parts of part A & B to the required length for the repair needed.
4. This step is important: Mix the putty by hand until it is a uniform colour throughout (approximately 6 minutes kneading/rolling).
5. Apply the putty to the area to be repaired immediately, filling and shaping to suit thearea as required. (Working time is approximately 15 minutes).
6. Keep fingers and tools moistened with water to better shape and smooth the putty.
7. Apply the putty firmly to the damaged area and to obtain a smooth finish immediately wipe and smooth the putty gently with a wet finger or spatula to the shape required.
8. Leave to fully cure, approximately 3 – 4 hours.
9. Clean all tools immediately after use with water.
10. If required the putty can be sanded or painted once fully cured.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
Free Delivery 1-2 Day Postage to ANY UK Post Code.